Bowling Fundraisers Can Raise Funds Many Different Ways
• Entry fees
• Food and drink sales
• An Auction
• A Raffle
• Sponsors and advertising
• Product sales, Apparel sales
• And of course donations!
How about a Pledge Event, also known as a Bowl-a-Thon?
Tenpin bowling is an extremely enjoyable sport and should be loads of fun for your supporters! Use the entire bowling center or just a few lanes.
A Bowl-a-Thon or pledge event gets your participants to fundraise for you through pledges and crowd funding. Some examples include:
- Get people to pledge a donation amount for every pin they knock over
- The fundraising committee can solicit a single sponsorship amount from their supporters (family and friends, etc.)
- The fundraising committee sells lane packages for four to five people per lane and hold raffles and auctions throughout the event.
- Consider having a package that comes with the entry fee or lane package fee with extras like tournament memorabilia shirts, sponsored energy drinks, and/or a barrel of wine or crate of beers (depending on how lively your teams are).
If you are serious about the idea of a bowling fundraiser, give one of our event coordinators a call and let them help you create a fundraising event.
Please Call – (831) 373-1553
Consider Adding a Specialty Party Tray – Click Here